Saturday, 3 December 2011

Abstract Titles Rock

So you may know this already but I like everything that has even a hint of abstract. Anything you have to think about the underlying meaning is awesome. It only makes it better if you pick up a book with an abstract title.
When I say abstract I mean that you actually have to read the book and take it to heart to understand the underlying meaning. A glorious example is To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. In order to understand the title is to read the book ( I'm not spoiling it's ending! Read it!).
Those are often the most meaningful stories, because they make you think.
I love books if you haven't noticed but I love their complex plot the most.
Now as you might tell that books are a huge thing for me and I will answer: they give me metaphorical boner (LOL this line is from The Absolutely True Diary of a Part Time Indian).
So pick up a book that has an interesting title, read enjoy but also reflect of the meaning of the words because that is often the best part!
Love you all and will write more later!

No comments: