Sunday, 25 December 2011

Christmas Day

I am not a very religious person so when Christmas comes around I don't really pay much attention. However, this year I took up some interest in the holidays. I went Christmas shopping, are food and even decorated the artificial tree we have. Yes we have a fake tree, sue me. We have a fake tree because ig almost ruined my parents marriage(the tree litterally striped of pine needles) and in order for no deaths they purchased a fake tree.

My tree story aside the holidays are the time of year that kicks off a good start to new years. In other news I have a new phone because the old one hated me ( kept getting texts 5 days later instead of instantly!).
Sorry it has been awhile but it was because of the holidays and I think you can sympathize.
I love you guys and I will write to you later!

No comments: