Friday, 24 February 2012

The Duality Complex

So it has been awhile and here are 3 reasons(more like excuses):
1. Filling in my student form for school(very difficult)
2. American history projects
And finally 3. Learning about dual citizenship.
I have now discovered from my mother that I am eligible to get dual citizenship for Britain. Now my conundrum is that if I do, apparently if( a strong if) I get into serious legal issues in Britain, Canada can't swoop in like Captain Canuck( the Canadian version of Captain America. He has a maple leaf on his costume!) and his ass saving ways. To me this is terrifying...
I want it. But I don't want it. I want it. I don't want it...
You get the picture.
So besides my introverted days spent doing homework I have been well and I hope all of you are doing great!

No comments: