Friday, 4 May 2012

1 year anniversary

So, I missed the 1 year anniversary day in which I started this blog, but better late then never! I guess to be honest my best piece was Deer Flies and Late Nights was my first big hit.
I don't want to be one of those people who brings up all of their best moments cuz I would be lying in saying life is that perfect, but you guys have made this year really special.
In celebrating this year of magical times I am getting my hair highlighted so I will show you and I promise to start uploading more often.
I would also like to hear from all my faithful readers and my new ones as well. Another momentous thing, I have viewers from all over the world! Yay!

So over this next year I am going to bring in interesting elements as well as longer blogs. Wait for the magic that this new year of blogging brings!
I love you all, and will write later!
Ciao!

No comments: