Wednesday, 18 July 2012

A Random Blog For A Random Day

So I am going to be honest, I am completely shattered with woe because I have no idea what to do with myself... I am currently going into my second last year of high school although I am on break right now and I don't know what I want to do with my life. I like blogging that won't change but I keep thinking " University... Damn that's to close! Fudge nuggets!". So my question to you and I guess the future is what the hell am I going to do?!?
As you can tell I am in a bit of a tizzy, and not quite sure what I am doing in my youth. I figured that since this is one of the many things we, as teenagers and adults, worry a lot about I am going to address the seriousness of the action-reaction effect and how it affects us in our daily lives.
Action-reaction is a scientific phenomenon in chemistry. For every action there is an equal or greater reaction.
Ex. I add baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) to vinegar(an acid) causing a reaction of foam to spill over the beaker.
This concept as stated before can be applied to the reactions of behavior . A great example is the Buddhist and Hindu belief of Karma: you do good good things good things come to you, you do bad things bad things happen to you.
Ex. I run someone over with my Chevy SUV I go to jail for manslaughter.
The connection, finally to my present situation not unlike the action-reaction effect. My biggest concern is whether or not I am setting my self up with the mandatory requirements for me to go onto post-secondary education ands whether or not these classes are conducive to me and my future career .
So yeah I am just a tad( VERY) stressed and people around me are certainly not making it easier but I must trudge on! Thanks for reading this I hope that this was not too too whiny an that of you feel the same that you know that you are not alone!
As always if you questions, comments, conversation or ideas leave me comments below and or email me!
Love you guys and ciao!!!

No comments: