Tuesday, 14 August 2012

I AM GOING INTO THE WILDERNESS

So the title practically says it all I am going into the wilderness...
Yes, I know, Kaitlynn, the most awkward teen on the planet (or the most self centered one... either one!) is going into the woods. I bet you are wondering what has compelled me to go into the woods with my dad for 3 days backpacking and I will tell you, I AM SO BORED!!!!!
I feel that being chased by a bear and eaten by bugs is a more suitable pass time ( much more entertaining as well) then sitting in my room with nothing to do or watching Honey Boo Boo ( a reality show).
I like the wilderness as well so it is not like this is painful for me but there are many people who doubt I will come back alive.
I will assure you however that I am going to come back and in one piece and when I come back I will write about all that occurred  so until then I love you and will talk to you later.

So cute! Photo from http://cute-n-tiny.com/tag/bear/




P.S. If I do get eaten by a bear like many assume will happen just know that your reading has made me the erson I am today and that you know that you guys are huge inspirations to me to continue doing what I am doing.

No comments: