Friday, 3 August 2012

Massive Amounts of Annoyance

.... I am very pissed. Short and simple. Not because my friends will not escape air conditioning, not because school will be starting and definitely not because my grandparents are breathing down my neck... Scratch that all of the above.
But the reason I am extreme pissed right now is genuinely because of my grand-parental units. They have been visiting for 7 days now and I don't honestly know why I want them gone. I only see them 2-4 times a year but I WANT THEM GONE!!!!
Don't get me wrong I love them but their racist, thats right I said RACIST, attitudes are annoying me to death.
It would all be simpler I I could hit the mute button! God dammit I hate racism . It honestly is the stupidest thing ever,. Correction any demeaning behavior is deplorable!
Sorry I have to stop here but I would like to keep everything in one price as I am about to turn into the incredible Hulk soon!

No comments: