Sunday, 14 October 2012

Contemplations from a Grey Place

I have not been in the best of spirits lately, hence little to no postings but that does not mean I do not love  you  guys!
Today's post is just kind of a list of things that have occurred and maybe occasionally an explanation of why I am a sour puss.
So lets begin!
1. Biology class... Stupid tests
2. The guy I like is lovey dovey with another girl... She is a total bitch!!!!!!!
3. I am sick with a cold that just won't go away!
4. I couldn't talk to you guys!
5. I was not able to go on a trip To Japan that I was really looking forward to, due to massive amounts of school work
6. I am dead tired
And 7. I am being pressured into being something I don't want to be due to limited career options...

So I hope I wasn't much of a Debby Downer.... But I really needed to get that off my chest...
Love you guys and ciao!

No comments: