Thursday, 4 October 2012

Sorry for Long Delays!

The reason I have not posted for a while is because of school... Terrible excuse, I know, but true nonetheless! I am extremely sorry for not even posting on Google Plus that I was taking a hiatus but now I am back so it doesn't matter. So, I decided, as I always do, to tell you guys what I have been doing the past couple(?) weeks.
1. School
2. Getting my drivers liscence! 
3. Homework :(
4. Watching YouTube
5. Sleeping
And 6. Getting ready for my volunteer position at the end of this month at We Day

If you do not know what We day is I suggest you read one of my earlier posts where is discuss how I was invited to this event and what it was for. I am really looking forward to this and I hope they will allow me to take pictures to post so you can all have a look.





Somehow when I was writing this I thought this would be a lot longer... Oh well.


Love you guys and as always see you later! 
Ps. This is my dog Molly! Ain't she the fricken best?!

No comments: