Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Oh No... NOT THE CINNAMON CHALLENGE!!!!

So the title (like always) says it all... I am doing the cinnamon challenge.... Oh boy...
The events leading up this aren't very exciting but here is a brief description of how I got roped into this...
S and I  had a bet: how many minutes will it take to make it to school?
I obviously lost... But the sad thing is, I was a thumbs length away from winning this bet. And the consequences for poor S would have been to drink A REALLY nasty fruit juice that was white and yucky. Absolutely hilarious!
But I lost... So I now have to eat a spoonful of cinnamon...
For those of you who don't know about the cinnamon challenge look at YouTube and the amount of pain these people go through....
The real kicker guys... I have to do it at school... Which sucks because what happens if I puke, what then... And it is going to be filmed so I most likely will post it so you guys can laugh at my misery.
Oh boy... This is why betting is BAD, kids!!!!!!!!!!
Ciao!


P. S
I probably will never like cinnamon again...

No comments: