Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Social Media Sites/ Apps... Oh How I Love Thee... I Think I Have A Problem

So guys, it has come to my attention that I have become a bit co-dependent on social media. Personally I find this really weird, being as I hav never really cared up until I made this account. I find that society as a whole is too dependent and I can honestly blame myself for this generation's need for technology, because I, as an individual, could have avoided the whole thing in the first place. My nagging is not because I don't like technology but because I find it starve that not even 20 years ago we didn't have computers in our homes and now pretty much everyone has one!
Gosh I love my technology... Especially Instagram. IT IS SO GOOD! If you want to follow me I am Forestatdawn! Yay!
So guys basis of this is that I have a slight addiction to Instagram and other social sites... So yeah....

No comments: