Friday, 15 March 2013

Long absences make the heart grow fonder

Hey guys! I am so sorry that I haven't been around much anymore I am just really busy with figuring out what universities I am going to apply for next year and what faculty I am going to. I do have to say that I have missed you all so much and I hope all of you are not to upset with me as much as I am upset at myself for not posting more often. Anyways, I have some good news! I am going to be back to writing these blogs at least once a week. Things have calmed down for the time being and I have potentially a lot of time on my hands in the next coming weeks.
As always, thank you for the support you have given me and the patience you have shared with me because I know how hard it is to balance life.
I love you guys and I hope you enjoy life.

No comments: