Wednesday, 15 May 2013

PSY: "Gentleman" is not the right word for this latest video

As you guys know I really like music. I consider myself somewhat of a connoisseur when it comes to music as well. You guys also know that I have a huge fascination with Asian culture, so that was why I talked about PSY's Gangnam Style a little while back. I liked that song and even enjoyed the hilarity of the video, but I feel as though PSY's latest release not only takes away from the previous video but also makes me hate the persona he takes on in this latest video. The song is catchy but the video is just horrendous. I am not just bashing without basis, I just really feel that PSY is trying to be the douche bag class clown that everyone finds hilarious but actually deeply despises. 
Don't get me wrong I am not saying I hate PSY or any of his previous works but I feel as though I have lost a lot of my interest in the success of his career, because I am a huge advocate for talented people to have success but not with a$$ wipe quality music videos that make me feel as though if I see PSY in a Korean bar or at a food  stand I will punch his teeth in or pull the chair out from under him to see how he likes it. 
Sorry guys, if you haven't seen the video follow the link below, and tell me what you think of the video, and answer honestly because this is just my opinion and you do not have to share it. 
:) I will talk to you guys later. Until then, have a great week

Here is the link for PSY's "Gentleman":

No comments: