Thursday, 23 May 2013

Why is falling asleep so hard? Well it's movie talk time!

I don't know if you guys are aware but I suffer with chronic insomnia, but you probably guessed that from the numerous times I have posted at 12 at night...
Anyways it is one of those nights again that I can't sleep so what's better then talking about movies. So there are 3 particular good movies I have seen just recently.
Número 1:
Iron man 3
I really like this movie and it isn't just because it has Robert downy Jr. but because it really made up for  how much the 2nd Iron Man movie sucked. I feel like there was brilliant suspense, wonderful character development and an overall well good job done by the director and the editing staff on the general appearance of the film. What you thought I was going to spoil it for you? That's not how I roll! But feel free to chat me up on it if you want.(^◇^)
Número 2:
United
This movie is about Manchester United and the Munich air crash of 1958 where several of the players and staff died. I really like real life stories because it shows how one can overcome adversity. The movie was really well portrayed, and it also helps that a lot of the British actors were good looking. This is a really good movie if you want a balance of sad and over coming tribulations as well as a great plot and awesome acting.
Número 3:
Zero Dark Thirty
This movie was extremely intense! This  is another true story but it is slightly exaggerated. The thing about this movie is that it is extremely hard to watch without cringing and should not under any circumstances be watched if you have a weak stomach because the themes of this movie are not easy and the scenes of torture can be a bit sickening. But that is what is also appealing about the movie because they kept it realistic, meaning if you wanted information you would do anything to do it and this is most likely how they took down  Osama bin Laden? One last comment on this movie, the actress deserved the nomination for best lead acts at the oscars. Just saying. She was absolutely spot on with her acting.

So guys, I hope you watch these movies because they are awesome and I also hope you don't suffer from insomnia, because it really sucks! Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this post. Sleep well and have pleasant dreams wherever you may be.

No comments: