Thursday, 20 June 2013

EXAMS. ARE. DONE!!!!!! \(^o^)/

I am sorry I haven't posted anything for a while guys, I have just been studying really hard for my exams... Damn you, Pre-cal!!! Anyways, as per  the tradition started last year it is AFTER EXAM PARTY time!!

So here are some of my favourite videos so far.

NigaHiga: As always he puts a smile on my face (≧∇≦)

iiSuperwomanii: This video is hilarious and so true. She also happens to be Canadian and that makes me happy.

Michelle Phan: One of her FAWN films. Extremely spectacular piece with its beautiful cinematography and Michelle's overall ensemble. (Dominique Caparo is also gorgeous)

WongFu Productions: I love all of their stuff, and if you don't watch this I will be sad... Because this video is freaking hilarious!

And finishing off with Jayesslee: These  women are extremely talented!


Thanks for your continued support and I will talk to you guys later.        ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆




No comments: