Monday, 29 July 2013

How to Relax: My Usual Go To's

 I have been so exhausted lately... It has been so hard to find stuff to write nor have I had any ideas due to exhaustion... Don't be surprised if this sucks because today is really just an update blog and a list of what I want to do!
1st: I freaking need a cafe latte... As in right now! The cafe down the street is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays so I am kind of screwed. I think I am going to go check out one I have been wanting to see downtown... This is my pick me up drink that I often reserve as a "I have had a $;t day" drink. That what espresso does for me; it makes me less bi/&hy and makes my day instantly brighter. 
2nd: I have been on break but I have been so tired, so now I am trying to get my Korean TV fix. Usually, I watch romantic comedy dramas but I have been big into Variety shows, particularly Dream Team 2 and Mamma Mia. If you are wondering where you can watch variety shows I suggest KBS World channel on YouTube and for free dramas (with ads though) I suggest Drama Fever. 
3rd: I also read a lot of Manga. My personal favourites of all time are Skip Beat, Ouran High School Host Club, Taiyou no Ie and D. Gray-Man (I like a lot of shoujo manga, but I also like shounnen!)
4th: and finally depending on the severity of the tiredness I just like to lie in my bed with my music on and just kind of doze off.

No comments: