Saturday, 16 November 2013

Home Alone: life update and a mini heart-to-heart

Okay so I know I posted yesterday but I am really bored and really dont feel like doing my English essay right now. So let's do this!!!

1) I have to write an essay. Which let me clarify, I usually don't mind but its not my fault that I can't stop watching other people's lives on youtube. They just seem more interesting. I am told I am weird for liking to write essays. I just findd them a whole lot more interesting then doing Pre-calculus
2) I just heard a F******* mouse and I am terrified!!!! I really hate rodents so when I hear or see them I freak. If it wasnt for the fact that I don't vlog for privacy reasons I would show you how shakey I am right now. BLEGH! RODENTS!!!!!
3)Its snowing outside. I hate snow. I really just wished I lived somewhere warm all year round instead of Winterpeg, Manisnowba. Now don't get me wrong I love Winnipeg I just find it extremely depressing in the winter time because it gets so depressingly cold and the jackets make me feel like a Mummy in its sarcoghphagus.
4)I have been looking for a part time job recently. This isn't really just recent news but I just figured that since this is my first time working it was a bit exciting.
5)Molly(My dog) is avoiding me again for some bizzare reason, that as always, I don't know what for.
6)I am applying for university soon so that is exciting. No more high school for me!
7)I have taken up writing again! This is truly good news because I had stopped due to a Quarter life crisis I have been having... But I am back at it.
(My Quater Life crisis explained)
So up until about a month ago I had been saying that I would go into business. I really didn't want to do business but I figured that  writing for a living wasn't really what I wanted either. What I didn't realize is that I had been stressing myself out about getting into a line of work that I REALLY DIDNT WANT TO DO! I figured if I was going to stress out I was going to stress out while doing something I really love to do, which is to write. I don't know where this will take me but I know that it will make me happy. For everyone elses who has gone through this or is going through this just listen to your heart because that is what will make you happy!

I hope you guys enjoyed my update, not that much happens in this life of mine! I also hope that my little confession was helpful. As always leave a comment below for suggestions or just a hello!
It's me pixelated!!! The website I used was Porteait Illustration Maker


No comments: