Sunday, 26 January 2014

Contemplation from the Comfort of Bed

I usually do a "Contemplation from..." Blog post when I need to talk and if I have something I feel you guys need to know... So I have been thinking of doing this for a long time but I never thought that my life was interesting enough for me to do it but I am really considering branching out and include maybe a few vlogs to just fill in when I don't do a review. I am doing this contemplation from bed because a) it is comfy and b) it's a relaxing Sunday, so I just wanted to make this proposition. Also, within this new year I am wondering if I make the drastic choices of designing my website professionally. As you know I have always said this was more of a hobby and something to practice, but now I feel like it is so ingrained in how I think and feel that I would feel empty if I didn't do it anymore. So I leave the decision to all of you reading this, do I pursue making the site greater or do I keep it the same? Obviously the changes will not be instantaneous but these are just thoughts that I am wondering and seriously considering. Anyways I love you guys and I will talk to you later.
Love,
Kaitlynn Sandulak 

No comments: