Sunday, 5 January 2014

Favourites of 2013

Hi guys,
So this past year I took on the strenuous task of trying to expand out into new territory. And instead of falling off the precipice of risk and into a volcano of shame I fell into the warmest and softest bed I have ever come across. Of course I am dancing around the subject by being poetic, but I think you can grasp where this is going. I took a risk when I started writing the favourites, but it was met with open arms which I think was a good risk to take. So here is to another year of risks that I hope make you happy and me as well! 
Now that my sappy spiel is out of the way I wanted to sum up the year of 2013 with a little bow by presenting my favourites of the year!

Books! 
My favourite book that I read this year was probably "Divergent" by Veronica Roth. I think I might do a review so I won't talk to much about it, but I really enjoyed it. 
Food!
This year I have branched out my food explorations to new levels. I tried chicken feet which I never thought I would. I am not a huge fan because the cartilage gets stuck in your teeth. But I have been OBSESSED with Pho. It is freaking delicious!

Music!
This year as far as music has gone it has been really diverse. But my favourite song this year would have to be "Counting Stars" by One Republic. I really love the lyrics and I found that I connected to this song from the first time I heard it.
Watch the video here: (http://youtu.be/hT_nvWreIhg)

Beauty product! 
My favourite beauty product would definitely be my new make up brushes that I received for Christmas. I just love them! 
So guys this has been my year of  favourites and I hope you enjoyed!


P.s. This was supposed to be posted last week but the application I use crashed to my utter disgust. I thought it was lost forever but it appears to be safe enough!
I am also going to post a post tomorrow but it is getting a bit late so I will tide you over with this! Good night!




No comments: