Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!!!!

Hi everyone and welcome to the year 2014!!! I really wanted to blog today as this is my first down time day in a while. 
I hope everyone had a great New Year's Eve and that there were not too many shenanigans. For this post I really wanted to blog about what I hope and expect for this coming year out of both my personal life and the blog!

So you guys don't know this but 2014 is going to be really exciting for me! First I will be turning 18 which here in Manitoba means I can legally drink. The picture below is a virgin margarita. I will also be graduating from HighSchool, which is a huge milestone. In around that same time I am going on a school trip to London, Paris, Rome and Florence, which coincidentally falls on the week of my birthday, which means in, I believe Paris, I will be 18. And in the fall I am going to university pursue my dream of being an author! This year will be exciting and I hope you will follow me on this journey as I continue  to find myself. And I hope that one day I could meet some of you! As far as the Odd and Wondrous goes I am still going to blog because finally I have some interesting things I want to share about me. In the past I have held off telling you intimate details because a) I was underage and b) my life doesn't actually have that much adventure... But hopefully that will change. 
So let's ring in the new year and make the most of what 2014 has to offer!

No comments: