Saturday, 15 March 2014

My 5 Holy Grail Products



As I said in my last post I was going to do a second! And for once it has happened! This post is based off of another blogger, Bitter Sweet Shelby. I really liked they way her's was presented so I thought I would take a cue and share mine!

1. 
Cover Girl Smoothers Pressed Powder in "705 Transuluscent Fair"

I really like this because it doesn't feel heavy on my skin and just helps to cover up some red patches on my skin. I definitely reccomend this for a good skin day as it is a light coverage product. I usually use this with my next product and I am good for coverage.

2.
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in "Vanilla"

I really like this product because if I have a blemish or irksome red cheeks this covers it up really well. I would say this product has medium to full coverage. This product can also be used under the eye for dark circles, however, I have recently developed eczema under my eye which makes it sensitive to products, so I don't personally use it for that.

3.

Urban Decay's NAKED 2 pallette

I don't know if I have ever admitted this out loud but I LOVE Urban Decay. Their pigments for the eye shadows are beautiful and this is the pallette that started my obsession. I don't know if you can tell in this photo but the colours are not in order and the black is broken... I was a very careless girl one day and it fell off my vanity... I have been sad ever since. However, this pallette is still usable and I will purchase it again when it runs out ( and hopefully I don't drop it again!). 

4.


Estée Lauder's Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara in "01 black"

This mascara has been in my life since I first started loving make up. When I was 12, I started experimenting with eye shadows and mascara, so my mum would give me the gift with purchase items she did not like. As a result I tried this and loved it ever since.

5.
Shieseido Eye Lash Curler

I love this thing. Words cannot even describe how much I love it. So here are some reasons. 
a) it curls the lashes. Which you may think it should but I have tried other curlers and this one is the best I have tried.
b) it lengthens the lashes. I personally have really long eye lashes and see an increased affect however one of my good friends has shorter lashes and she finds it has a dramatic difference on her lashes. 
c) you can get refillable pads for $5 and they last a long time.

So there are my must have beauty products that I use on a daily basis. If you have any other products you think I should try, just drop a comment below or on my social media.  Love you guys and I will talk to you later!

No comments: