Thursday, 1 May 2014

New Features: GlamST.com

Hi everyone! I know it has been a long time since I have posted so I wanted to keep things fresh today and tell you about the nice updates that the lovely people on glamST.com have been working on.
I initially recommended this website a little while ago however one issue that I was having with the system was the lack of different styles you could do for the eye make up. 
It seems that I was not the only one who didn't like that and glamST has listened! They have improved the eye make up section.
What I like about these new functions is that you can change the pattern of eye liner from cat eye to waterline and tight line as well. You can also see what entire colours from a palate would look like in a smoky look, plain colour and much more.
To say I prefer this interface is an understatement.
As I have said before, if you are skeptical of what a colour of lipstick will look like or if you will look strange with neon orange eyeshadow, you can try them out on the site with no risk or loss of money. You. An also directly purchase the products from the site.

No comments: