Monday, 30 June 2014

June Favourites: Delayed May Rain


Hey guys! It feels as though it has been forever since I did a favourites post. This month is kind of exciting because I went on a bit of a splurge on shoes and as well as accessories. Let's get started!

Music!
The radio this summer has been jammed with hits by Iggy Azalea. I really like "Fancy" and the other song she does with Ariana Grande, but I really love "Black Widow" which features Rita Ora. I have loved Rita Ora since I heard her song, "R.I.P" ft. Tinie Tempah. I love how the song has a upbeat electronica feel and then drops to a slower rift. It has complexity from simplicity if that makes sense. Parental advisory on this song however, as it is explicit.

Books!
I have been reading Freddie Huang's book, "Fresh Off the Boat". Freddie Huang is a New Yorker who owns the restraunt Bao Haus and has appeared on Vice as a correspondent as well as a guest on their  segment Munchies. The book is entertaining because you get a first hand look into what it is like for a Chinese-American in the early days of coming to a new country. I highly reccomend it because it is serious but also touches all the humour that is within families.

Shoes!
I actually bought these all this past month... It was a bit of a whirlwind but so fun!

Accessories!
I bought these two beauties and I couldn't be happier. So pretty!!!

Sorry for the long time in between posts, I had my HighSchool graduation and then I promptly started my summer full time position. I have been so busy and tired and hopefully things will get easier to post when I get my times all figured out. I love you guys and I will talk to you later! Bye!

No comments: