Saturday, 21 June 2014

TMI Tag

So I don't know if you guys know but there is a beauty TAG circulating on the Internet. I figured that you guys might want to know a little more about me besides the little things I share. Please enjoy my answers! 


 1: What are you wearing?  Pajamas because it is currently 12:00 at night and I am still not sleeping. Probably not healthy, but oh well.
2: Ever been in love? Yes I have been.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? No, actually. 
4: How tall are you? I'm 5'2 (I am actually just 5'1.5 but I round up because it makes me feel better) 
5: How much do you weigh? I guess this is important to be honest with. I am 162 pounds, but don't share that too loudly. 
6: Any tattoos? No but I want one on my ankle 
7: Any piercings? Yes, 1 on each ear. I really want to get another piercing on my right ear but not sure where specifically
 8: OTP? There is a Korean variety show called Running Man. I really love the Monday couple. If you don't know what it is search it up
 9: Favourite show? Hannibal. This is pretty recent though. 
10: Favorite bands? I really love the Fray and Big Bang
11: Something you miss? Dance. I used to take dance in middle school and it was my favourite thing to do
 12: Favorite song? My favourite song of all time is "Won't Be Long" by The Royalty
13: How old are you? 18 years old
 14: Zodiac sign? Western: Aries, Chinese: rat
 15: Quality you look for in a partner? A good sense of humour. I want someone that can make me laugh all the time because sometimes I need cheering up and laughing helps with that
16: Favorite Quote? "Art washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life"
 Pablo Picasso 
17: Favorite actor? Joseph Gordon Levitt
 18: Favorite color? Red 
19: Loud music or soft? Depends. My music choice is reflective to what kind of mood I am in.
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? Bed. Because bed makes me happy due to its snuggliness. But when bed isn't an option I usually go to a coffee shop or book store
21: How long does it take you to shower? 10-15 minutes normally
 22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? At best 10 minutes at worst 30
 23: Ever been in a physical fight? Yes. It's a long story but I will tell you that it was mostly restraining a person.
24: Turn on? Backs. I love how a guys shirts flexes on the back muscles.
 25: Turn off? Feet. Hate the smell, the look and the very thought of skunky feet.
26: The reason I became a blogger? I wanted to be able to express myself in a very open way. Writing requires a lot of thought into life and what others face. Being a blogger it allowed me to be self reflective as well as work on my skills to address an audience. I also started a blog because I wanted a way to connect.
27: Fears? Fire and hot water
28: Last thing that made you cry? The Fault in Our Stars movie
 29: Last time you said you loved someone?  Before going to bed, to my parents
30: Meaning behind your Blog Name? I originally wanted to call it something else. I have been really influenced by fantasy fiction hence "the Odd and wondrous", but there was already a book called that. So when I wrote out the title to the blog I thought it would be more of a book site so I named it "cover to cover", to avoid copyright laws. However, has I have aged I have questioned whether to rename it. Should I?
31: Last book you read? The Bradshaw Diaries. I wouldn't reccomend it.
32: The book you’re currently reading?  Eddie Huang's "Fresh Off the Boat". It's good so far, but I only just started it.
33: Last show you watched? Hannibal, because who doesn't love a sociopathic cannibal? 
34: Last person you talked to? My best friend
 35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My best friend
36: Favorite food? Pad Thai. That's my shit
37: Place you want to visit? Japan and Korea, if I really had to choose from my long list.
 38: Last place you were? London, Florence, Paris and Rome. At least the last interesting places I was.
39: Do you have a crush? Nope. My love life is pretty ad at the moment.
 40: Last time you kissed someone? Does grade school count?
41: Last time you were insulted? 3 weeks ago. 
 42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Lemon 
43: What instruments do you play? I don't play an instrument
 44: Favorite piece of jewelry? A family ring, a locket on a pandora chain and a necklace my best friend bought me
 45: Last sport you played? Does boxing count?
 46: Last song you sang? "Till the casket drops" by ZZ Ward
47: Favorite chat up line? "Hey baby are you a fighter? Because you just knocked me out with your beauty" 
48: Have you ever used it? Um, no. I just came up with it. I actually really hate chat up lines.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? This afternoon. I went for coffee with my best friend. I see a theme here...
 50: Who should answer these questions next? 
I want you guys to answer these questions! Of my favourite fellow bloggers  I would like to see Amy Elizabeth Fashionmilk bubble teaBittersweet Shelby and RyokogurlAll of these women are such wonderful bloggers and I would love to see their answers to these questions!
Bye for now. I think I might go sleep. I love you guys and will see you next post!

No comments: