Friday, 12 December 2014

One Lovely Blog Award


Hi guys! So I was nominated by the lovely Rose Monique, the blogger behind Black & White Rose for the One Lovely Blog Award. In her nomination I was asked to tell 7 things about myself and then tag 7 more bloggers who I think are deserving.
So therefore lets begin
1. I am 5'1. People always think that I will be taller in person but I am actually quite tiny, I've been told because my voice is  ore mature that I will look older but I am always mistaken for a 14 year old....
2. I speak English, French, Korean and Japanese. I am better however at English and French due to studying them longer.
3. I drink a lot of coffee. My friends have tried multiple times to make me cut back on the Java but I just don't want to kick the habit.
4. I am extremely stubborn. I would like to say that it is a learned behavior but I would be lying. It is almost impossible to change my mind after it has been set.
5. I have always hated talking on the phone. There is something so annoying about talking to someone where you don't know if they are paying attention to you.
6. I am an Arts Student. People always laugh and ask where that will get me but what would the world be without the Arts?
7. My guilty pleasure is watching Teen Dramas. There is something about gorging on Teenage drama that grounds me back to what high school was for me. I suppose when you watch an undead teenager mess up her life, your life seems pretty good in comparison.

Anyways, enough about me!
I would really like for LenaStylez, Circle Of Chaos, Gabriella Manchester, Daisy Del Cherie, DearStephiiie, Anne Stikvoort and Once in Paris to do this TAG as well!

No comments: