Saturday, 18 July 2015

OZ Naturals's 5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum

 Recently I had the wonderful opportunity to try OZ Naturals's Hyaluronic Acid Serum. OZ Naturals formulation of products is 100% vegan and is completely cruelty free. When I look for products I am a huge fan of  natural ingredients and the Hyaluronic serum  is 72% organic.

The Hyaluronic Acid serum helps to re-balance moisture levels, boost collagen levels in the skin, increase radiance in dry skin, reduces fine lines and wrinkles as well as firms the skin and prevents facial sagging. While the benefits are predominately anti-aging the serum compliments youthful skincare regimens and it is useful in preventative skincare as it hydrates the skin.
There are many things I really enjoy about this product, but the foremost is the actual product texture. When I look for texture in skincare I personally prefer a little bit of stay power on the skin. I have very dry skin and product usually absorbs very quickly. For me I prefer a product that feels wet for at least 10 seconds. I enjoy this product thoroughly, do the serum's extremely hydrating formulation. However, it does not feel heavy which is ideal for all skin types including Oily skin types.

I also really like the packaging that it comes with. The colours are very impressive and the contrast between the green and the white. the packaging is also informative but also is minimalistic in its appearance.
Overall I really like this serum. It has impressed me and I highly recommend this product if not for anti-aging then for hydration.

 If you would like to purchase this product please click here!
Have a wonderful day guys!!!
Powered by BrandBacker

No comments: