Friday, 1 April 2016

Blog Birthday, The Big 20 and Update

Hey guys!

I am so sorry that I haven't been active recently, I've been insanely busy with school! I don't know what inspired me to take four full year English courses at once but I must say it's been crazy!

Regardless, I want to start off by saying... IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS!! I cannot believe how fast that all went by! And if you don't know what I'm talking about this blog (Peche et Creme) has turned 5! Previously this blog was called "Odd and Wondrous:COVER TO COVER", but over the past 2 years things have changed.

Also, my birthday is coming (Sunday to be exact). I'm reaching the two decades old mark and it's freaking me out that I'm no longer a teen. Let me know in the comments whether you feel this way when a birthday comes along.

And updates! Specifically 2 things...
1) I'm looking to add different blog post ideas, so if there is anything in particular you want to see feel free to let me know.
2) Some of my old favourites are coming back out to play in the future so look out for those.

Okay guys I love you and I will talk to you later!

 P.S: Just a yummy treat to throw in to celebrate.

No comments: